BEYBLADE PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you get into Beyblading?

+4
Ely Buendia
SA Blader
Pegasis MSUV 777
Gokuatruehero
8 posters

Go down

How did you get into Beyblading?  Empty How did you get into Beyblading?

Post by Gokuatruehero Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:51 am

Well. Title is pretty self-explanatory.

I got into beyblade many years ago. I was grade one, and my classmate showed be this shiny bronze top. It was metal and when in hit the wall, it sparked. I was so intrigued, then the anime aired. The anime caught my mind and I started buying beyblades, the plastic ones. Unfortunately, I lost all of em. So now, after hearing that a new beyblade series will come, I started saving money in order to buy one. Razz
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero
Administrator

https://bbph.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

How did you get into Beyblading?  Empty Re: How did you get into Beyblading?

Post by Pegasis MSUV 777 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:06 am

My grandma came home and gave me one when I was young. I palyed with my dad and bro. I stopped and years after, Isaw a commercial on beyblade on TV. I thought it was childish but I let my mom buy me 1 set just for fun. When I kept playing it I grew to like once again.

Pegasis MSUV 777

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Blader Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:11 am

i got into beyblading when i saw the first commercial of beyblade. when i saw the toy in a mall i begged my parents to buy me one. eventually my passion for beyblading grew. and when it wasn't popular anymore i just quit. but when i saw the commercial for MFB i got instantly hooked to it
SA Blader
SA Blader

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely Buendia Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:37 am

Back when I was in kindergarten, there was no sari-sari store within the vicinity of my school that does not sell Beyblades. Shortly after its introduction, the craze spread like wildfire and in no time, I became a Beyblader.
Ely Buendia
Ely Buendia
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/shanahatescoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mega Blader Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:12 am

Last year (2010) , I love wathcing the anime on CN ... then when my cousin showed us his bey.. I liked beyblade... then on January 8 I finally attended my first tournament....

Mega Blader

Back to top Go down

Post by [BladersOfChaos] Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:26 am

I start beyblading when I was 8 years old . I played with my cousins . Then I stopped it , then last week , when I watched the new Beyblade Series on CN , i start saving money to buy a new beyblade. Smile)

[BladersOfChaos]

Back to top Go down

Post by sarcly Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Last year I was introduce to a beyblade of my classmates and ask for during the christmas party exchange gift but found several launchers at home and ask my father why do we have it. My father said he was buying beyblade since 2003 and I broke all of them when I was still a todler which the launchers was left of those season 1 beyblade. I got my wish for the school exchange gift was an imitation beyblade and my father being a beyblade buyer since the first anime spotted it immediately as it was a fake so he bought me first a Nintendo Wii Game called Beyblade Metal Fusion and a beyblade book that he called Manga then soon after I finish the Wii that me and my brother was given each a genuine beyblade that we will use in the upcoming tournament this year.
sarcly
sarcly

Back to top Go down

Post by GemiosBlader10 Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Well, Can't recall it much but, I was a 2-year old kid when I got the Plastic generation Beys. All I could remember I have 30 Beys, Fake and Original. After I kinda destroyed them all, I was studying in De La Salle Lipa when Beyblade was kinda active, but only for a short amount of time. Then, MFB showed up when I was about to end my Elementary years. Became a Beyblader when I played with younger students with my first fake MFB to my first Original MFB.

Blader since birth, Lololololol.
GemiosBlader10
GemiosBlader10
RPG Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/user/jmcaibal10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum