BEYBLADE PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WBO Tournament in the Philippines for BeyDays 2012 ?

3 posters

Go down

WBO Tournament in the Philippines for BeyDays 2012 ?  Empty WBO Tournament in the Philippines for BeyDays 2012 ?

Post by Kai-V Wed May 09, 2012 2:48 am

Hello everybody,

This is Kai-V from the World Beyblade Organization. I hope that not only are there enough active members here, but that they also know who I am and what the World Beyblade Organization is, hah.

Anyway, we have two or three new Philippines Members on the WBO who have really expressed interest in having a tournament somewhere in the country for BeyDays 2012, which is on May 26th and 27th. This would be the first Philippines event, so it might not be that big at first, but we will all work on improving the attendance number in the future.

For the moment, we are looking for at least five other fellow Filippinos who are free on the weekend of the May 26-27th and who would be interested in participating in a WBO tournament. If you are in, post here :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Philippines-New-topic-to-discuss-events-in-English-with-clear-rules?page=16

By the way, your national champion, Neil Anpol Beley, will be at one of our biggest BeyDays tournament, BEYBLADE CRUSADE 2, in Toronto, Canada, and I am quite eager to meet him there.

Kai-V

Back to top Go down

WBO Tournament in the Philippines for BeyDays 2012 ?  Empty Re: WBO Tournament in the Philippines for BeyDays 2012 ?

Post by Gravity Blader Sun May 20, 2012 6:02 pm

they will be having it on the 27 but i'm not allowed to go on that day can we have it on a friday instead?
Gravity Blader
Gravity Blader
Administrator

Back to top Go down

WBO Tournament in the Philippines for BeyDays 2012 ?  Empty Re: WBO Tournament in the Philippines for BeyDays 2012 ?

Post by Kai-V Mon May 21, 2012 5:13 am

Gravity Blader wrote:they will be having it on the 27 but i'm not allowed to go on that day can we have it on a friday instead?

No, unfortunately BeyDays is really just on May 26th and May 27th. Hopefully you can attend future tournaments though, because I think there will be more to come.

Kai-V

Back to top Go down

Post by Mindgames Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:04 pm

I want to join , can i just go there on the event date?
Mindgames
Mindgames

https://www.youtube.com/user/PaoloMartinezyt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down