BEYBLADE PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L-Drago Destroy F:S

Go down

L-Drago Destroy F:S

L-Drago Destroy F:S I_vote_lcap0%L-Drago Destroy F:S I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
L-Drago Destroy F:S I_vote_lcap100%L-Drago Destroy F:S I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

L-Drago Destroy F:S Empty L-Drago Destroy F:S

Post by Gokuatruehero Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:03 am

L-Drago Destroy F:S 250px-L-Drago_Destroy_F-S

Face Bolt: L Drago III
The Face Bolt shows L-Drago which symbolizes the constellation Draco. The design is similar to Meteo L-Drago's Face Bolt with the difference being a lighter blue hue. It also makes L-Drago show both of its hands to make it look more ferocious.

Fusion Wheel: L-Drago Destroy

Metal Frame:
Weight: 37.9 grams
The Metal Frame is made completely out of metal and highly resembles the Lightning L-Drago Energy Ring in that it features three dragon heads going in a circular motion. The Metal Frame can also be rotated 180 degress just like the previous L-Drago Energy Rings, in order to change between two modes, "Attack Mode" and "Absorb Mode". However, it is relatively light as a 4D Fusion Wheel, even with the Core.

Core:
Weight: 5.8 grams
The Core has six protrusions going around in a circular manner. Being highly made of rubber, it is used to absorb hits and obtain more Stamina, as well as providing extra weight.

4D Performance Tip: Final Survive (F:S)
Weight: 5.7 grams
Final Survive acts as a Hole Flat/Sharp, but is automatic. At first it performs like Hole Flat and then switches to Sharp when it starts to lose its Stamina. The Final Survive Performance Tip may also cause the Bey to crash on the stadium's walls so that it could hit the opposing Bey in the middle or anywhere else in the stadium. It has no competitive value because when it switches to Sharp, it loses its balance very easily due to the tall height of the Final Survive. However, due to L-Drago Desroy's left spinning ability, it can steal spin. Overall, Final Survive might not be so great, but L-Drago Destroy is a promising Attack Wheel and is highly recommended.

Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero
Administrator

https://bbph.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down