should the mercury wheel be in the next random booster???

Go down

should the mercury wheel be in the next random booster???

should the mercury wheel be in the next random booster??? I_vote_lcap100%should the mercury wheel be in the next random booster??? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
should the mercury wheel be in the next random booster??? I_vote_lcap0%should the mercury wheel be in the next random booster??? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
should the mercury wheel be in the next random booster??? I_vote_lcap0%should the mercury wheel be in the next random booster??? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

should the mercury wheel be in the next random booster??? Empty should the mercury wheel be in the next random booster???

Post by SA Blader on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:17 pm

title says it all

i think so because it'll be a good replacement or substitute for the colored mercury wheels so you can battle with mercury anubis and preserve the colored metal wheels Very Happy
SA Blader
SA Blader

Back to top Go down

should the mercury wheel be in the next random booster??? Empty Re: should the mercury wheel be in the next random booster???

Post by SA Blader on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:18 pm

by the way the ------ choice means "still thinking about it"
SA Blader
SA Blader

Back to top Go down

should the mercury wheel be in the next random booster??? Empty Re: should the mercury wheel be in the next random booster???

Post by Pegasis MSUV 777 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:36 pm

mercury isn't taht good but for testing purposes, it would be ok.

Last edited by Pegasis MSUV 777 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Pegasis MSUV 777

Back to top Go down

Post by Gravity Blader on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:16 pm

but it would be cool to have a a non-painted mercury Very Happy

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum