BEYBLADE PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favourite Beyblade in terms of Aesthetics?

4 posters

Go down

What is your favourite Beyblade in terms of Aesthetics? Empty What is your favourite Beyblade in terms of Aesthetics?

Post by SA Blader Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:30 pm

title says it all
(no one can "beg to differ" with a posters's opinion on the beyblade)

mine is Big Bang Pegasis, because it has a marble-ish feature on the F:D and face bolt(as all 4D beys face bolt) and great detail on the metal wheel giving it an eye-catching look
SA Blader
SA Blader

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite Beyblade in terms of Aesthetics? Empty Re: What is your favourite Beyblade in terms of Aesthetics?

Post by Gravity Blader Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:56 am

Topic Renamed......

Mine would have to be Death Quetzalcoatl because...

1. The redesigned face looks cool.
2. love the color of the Clear Wheel.
3. The color combination works perfectly.
4. Death on Defense and Attack mode look so intimidating because of the snake features (snake heads and scales).
Gravity Blader
Gravity Blader
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What is your favourite Beyblade in terms of Aesthetics? Empty Re: What is your favourite Beyblade in terms of Aesthetics?

Post by Gokuatruehero Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:05 am

Galaxy Pegasis. The Clear Wheel totally looks nice with the Deep Blue Metal Wheel. Also, it is accompanied by a face printed with the Pegasis Logo.
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero
Administrator

https://bbph.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ely Buendia Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 am

Virgo DF145BS's simplicity makes it look beautiful. I like its symmetrical curves and lines.
Ely Buendia
Ely Buendia
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/shanahatescoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down