BEYBLADE PH
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[EVENT] Aftermath... {Sean, Josh, Kris}

4 posters

Go down

[EVENT] Aftermath... {Sean, Josh, Kris} Empty [EVENT] Aftermath... {Sean, Josh, Kris}

Post by Gokuatruehero Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:02 am

Sean, Josh and Kris finally finished the super soldiers. They now think of what this organization, who call themselves "The Crossbladers", wants to do. Ginga is injured and Pegasis was stolen, Hans was nowhere to be found since he tried to chase Frost, Shin and Stella. What does the crossbladers aim to do?

OOC: Talk with the others.

Last edited by Gokuatruehero on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero
Administrator

https://bbph.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Aftermath... {Sean, Josh, Kris} Empty Re: [EVENT] Aftermath... {Sean, Josh, Kris}

Post by Pegasis MSUV 777 Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:48 am

"Sean give up being evil and be good we need to chase those guys down before they get away." Joshua said. Joshua then thought " Liger you've now taken an affinity to Fire? That's great! But before we master the Fire techniques we'll have to chase them. We will resume when the city is safe. Joshua took off without the others determined to face the Crossbladers

WC:65

Pegasis MSUV 777

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Aftermath... {Sean, Josh, Kris} Empty Re: [EVENT] Aftermath... {Sean, Josh, Kris}

Post by SA Blader Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:05 pm

"Yeah right." Sean replied before Joshua took off, "I'll never do that. But I'll help, I got a bone to pick with them." Sean took off. "You shall be the first to face my full wrath, Crossbladers!!!" Sean thought aloud. "Better let me take over." the dark side said to him, "Later." Sean replied in his mind. Sean dashed as fast as he can to catch up with the Crossbladers.

WC:70
SA Blader
SA Blader

Back to top Go down

Post by PhantomMonkey554185 Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:54 pm

As they left Hans said "Wait for me!!"He ran as fast as he could and caught up with them.After that he said,"Where are we gonna go now??We have exactly NO intel about their base or their whereabouts,what are we gonna do run around the world??No,we must gain intel not just run around the world waiting for them to show up,that would be just stupid do not you think?"Hans said.

WC:78

PhantomMonkey554185

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasis MSUV 777 Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:00 pm

"I know how to do it, Liger sandstorm!" The sandstorm spread throughout the city as dust and stuck to Stella and Shin. Liger leads the way to the dust particle which has stuck to them. Joshua says, "Let's hurry, it seems there going very fast."

WC: 45

Pegasis MSUV 777

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuatruehero Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:18 pm

"Uhhhhh." a man groaned. It seems that the others had completely forgotten about Madoka and Ginga, who were still in the area. "Pegasis?" Ginga said. He tried to look for his bey. "PEGASIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted. Ginga tried to crawl, wanting to search for his bey, but was stopped by a shout. "Ginga stop! You're too hurt!" Madoka replied.

Last edited by Gokuatruehero on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SA Blader Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:28 pm

OOC: Pegasis MSUV 777 your post should be at least 3 lines

"I'mma beat the crap outta them Crossbladers!!!" Sean said while holding Hydra, "This'll be interesting. HAHAHA!!!" laughed Sean in an evil way. "Time to go Hydra!" Sean ran faster than Kris and Joshua. And a few minutes later, Sean looked over his shoulder and Kris and Joshua are shrinking into the horizon.

WC: 52
SA Blader
SA Blader

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasis MSUV 777 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:52 am

OOC: GTH was also ablt to post a post with only about 2 lines gainst my brother. It made my brother mad you know

Pegasis MSUV 777

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuatruehero Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:10 am

OOC: It was an NPC battle, so my posts generally doesn't count. If I was battling with Ryozo however, I will have to post three lines.

Hans came back to the scene, only to find out that the others were gonna run and chase those guys. He came back with his clothes dusty, dirty and ripped. "Guys don't go! They already got out of this place." Hans shouted. "We're still too weak! I faced Frost and.....lost." He added. Then he looked at Madoka. He went to the place where she was tied up and released her. Then he came to Ginga, helping him get up and will carry him towards the nearest hospital.

WC: 88
TWC: 398
-------------------------------------
Ginga groaned, as he was facing pain not only the one his body felt, but by the feeling that Pegasis, his most treasured bey, was destroyed and taken by somebody he doesn't know. What the hell is happening? Just then, Madoka was released and went on her way towards Ginga. "Ginga! Ginga!" she kept shouting.

Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasis MSUV 777 Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:07 am

"Fine, let's take a rest first and help Ginga go to a hospital," Joshua said. He took Liger back which was red hot and burned up from the continuous use. He gave the bey to Madoka for it to be repaired and then he went to help Hans with Ginga. Joshua got some plants from his bag and crushed them, he then said, " Ginga, have some of these herbs, it will make you fee a bit better" Ginga took the herbs and awoke, still sad from losing Pegasis.

WC: 88
TWC: 486

Pegasis MSUV 777

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokuatruehero Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:06 am

- Hospital -

He had made the biggest mistake of his life, a mistake that left him in disgrace, the one that gained his archrival the upper hand to win the battle.
Ginga was kneeling down on the floor of his side of the stadium, weeping and lamenting for his loss. He had lost the fight against Frost and the forbidden beyblade, Anubis, and Storm Pegasis, Ginga's bit beast, had suffered a lot of damage and was left in such bad shape that it would take a long time to have it repaired by an expert beyblade mechanic.

He hated it when he let his outrage get in the way of the battle especially when Frost insulted his father and looked down on him. It was because of Frost that his father, Ryuusei, was taken away from him. The memory of his father being buried alive with rocks was etched deep within his mind and soul, a pointed glass shard that pierced his heart excruciatingly. It was due to those negative emotions residing within him that Anubis became much stronger, especially when it fed on it and used its energy to annihilate Pegasis straight onto its core. In the end, Pegasis was punctured onto the surface of the stadium while Anubis was still spinning.

Not far from him, his friends stood there, who had just witnessed his tragic defeat. Kenta, the green – haired, brown – eyed kid, couldn't stand seeing Ginga like that. He felt as if he had seen another person and not the friend he had known before. It really pained him to see the Pegasis beyblader insisting on finishing Anubis by brute force rather than his usual belief that beyblading is a fun sport and that its true power lies within the blader's spirit, especially when fortified with friendship. He knew that it was not like him to do that.

As for Kyouya, the former leader of the Face Hunters, he had finally discovered that the ultimate power of the forbidden beyblade was much more dominant than what he experienced during his latest battle with Ginga, where he had harnessed the new special move his Rock Leone had learned during the encounter with a pack of wolves in Wolf Canyon, when he was still training under the tutelage of Daidoji, the second – in – command of Dark Nebula. After observing Ginga's fight against Frost, he had realized the consequences of abusing the hidden power of the bey, especially when it involved beating the opponent until it was smashed to pieces, much to the dismay of his bit beast, who had been by his side every step on the way.
Benkei, on the other hand, had felt nothing but sympathy for Ginga, something he had never felt before in his entire life. He may be brash and bad – tempered, preferring not to take sides on anybody, but now, he had opened up to his former enemies, although he was uncomfortable about it and would stammer a lot whenever someone gratified him for his help. In other words, he had grown to have a kind heart despite his tough in – your – face attitude and bull – like frame.

Lastly, Madoka tried to resist the urge to break down to tears. She may have known Ginga for his happy – go – lucky attitude and passion for beyblading, but she had never realized that there was another side of him, a part of him that was severely wounded and melancholic deep inside. At that state, it would take more than fixing his beyblade to lift his spirits.

It was indeed a gloomy sight to watch, and they couldn't help but to feel sorry for him.

Kenta slowly walked over towards his friend and put a hand on his shoulder. "Ginga?"
Ginga looked up at the kid with tears clouding his usual bright amber eyes. The Sagittario beyblader smiled faintly at him. "Everything will be alright."
The red – haired beyblader cast his look downward once more. "No, everything will not be alright."
The kid gasped at his words, his chocolate eyes widening. He could sense that his mood was not set for accepting solace.
"But, Ginga…" Madoka's features were laced with worry.
"Snap out of it, Ginga!" Benkei said in his usual tough – front voice. "We'll help you find another way to defeat that jerk."
"Don't you see? This battle is important to me," Ginga replied, feeling so downcast. "Frost had taken my father away from me, and I must avenge him for what he had done. But now that I've lost the fight, it's like I've failed him, that I failed to carry his wish. And now I… I…"
He was so worn out from the battle and emotional turmoil that he couldn't finish his sentence. He fainted, his body slumping onto the floor.
"Oh no! Ginga!" Kenta was shocked by that action.
The remaining three friends called out Ginga's name and ran to his side.
Madoka moved his body to one side so that his face was shown to them and checked his pulse. "He's still alive, but his condition's already worsened. Let's go back home so that he can recuperate."
"Alright, you guys," Benkei carried Ginga's unconscious body onto his back, with his arms locked on the boy's knees. "No time to waste! Keep going!"
But in reality, Ginga was far from ok, for he had carried a deep emotional scar that would take a long time to heal.

"It's time." Hans said, as he rushed out to the open city and went to the forests.

OOC: Credits to Blackwing-Darkraven of Fanfiction.net for that Ginga reflection. TRAIN YOURSELVES!
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down